In this article, we are going to give you a brief description of the game GTA San Andreas. So, this article is the best for you if you were searching about GTA San Andreas. We have collected and described all the necessary information about Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game.
Here, you will learn about the features of the game and about its characters and other concepts that you must know before playing the GTA San Andreas on Android device. Therefore, go through the article and read it completely to get the complete info of the game.
GTA San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an Action-Adventure, Open-World Game. It is a role-playing game, where a player can control the main character, Carl Johnson in the game. As it is an Open world game then players get full control over the choice where he wants to go and what he wants to do.
The game is very interesting and engaging because of its amazing an cool features like HD graphics, amazing animations, and lighting effects and the most importantly the Missions. There are a number of missions provided for players. You can either go for the main missions of the game or just complete the minor one, it is all up to you.
The game also includes different types of characters, vehicles as well as weapons in the game. You can purchase them to get them or you can also use Cheat codes in Windows, PSP, Xbox to use them.
Download GTA San Andreas Apk For Android
- HD Graphics And Lighting Effects.
- Cloud Support to save the progress of the game.
- Full Camera and Movement Control with Dual Analog Stick Control.
- MoGa Wireless Game Controllers Capability.
- Immersion Tactile Effects
- Adjustable Graphics Settings.
- Mac OS X
- Fire OS
As a gamer, whenever I play a game for the first time, I always look for graphics quality of that game first. And if we talk about the graphics quality of GTA San Andreas, then it has beautiful 3D graphics that make the gaming experience more realistic and interesting. When you play the game it will all look like real and you will get involved with it.
Other than Graphics, I like the Animations of the game the most. The game comes with cool animations with smooth movements. And it is designed with fine detailing that makes the game more exciting.
The most interesting feature that I find very attractive is the variety of missions. There are a number of different missions and tasks included for players in the game. A player will never get bored with the game. There are a lot of options provided for you int the game that you can enjoy the game according to you.
- Carl Johnson
He is the main character of the game. Carl Johnson is a fictional character that is controlled by a player who is playing the game. He belongs to the Los Santo’s Grove Street Families Gang.
- Big Smoke
- Frank Tenpenny
- Cesar Vialpando
- Wu Zi Mu
- Michael “Mike” Toreno
- Eddie Pulaski
- Kendle Johnson
- Jimmy Hernandez
- Madd Dogg
- Jeffrey “OG Loc” Cross
- The Truth
- Jizzy B.
- Kent Paul
- T-Bone Mendez
- Ken Paul Ken Rosenberg
- Bevery Johnson
- Old Reece
- Mark B-Dup Wayne
- Barry “Big Bear” Thorne
- Denise Robinson (Girlfriend)
- Millie Perkins (Girlfriend)
- Helena Wankstein (Girlfriend)
- Michelle Cannes (Girlfriend)
- Katie Zhan (Girlfriend)
- Barbara Schternvart (Girlfriend)
- Little Lion
- Ran Fa Li
- Su Xi Mu
- Dwayne and Jethro
- Jhonny Sindacco
- Salvatore Leone
- Maria Latorre
- Jimmy Silverman
- Grove Street Families (The Gang, Carl Johnson belongs to) in Los Santos
- Ballas (Rival Gang)
- Los Santos Vagos (Rival Gang)
- Varrios Los Aztecas in Los Santos
- San Fierro Rifa (led by T-Bone Mendez) in San Fierro
- San Fierro Triads (led by Wu Zi Mu) in San Fierro
- Da Nang Boys (Vietnamese Gang) in San Fierro
- Triads (by Italian Mafia and Wu Zi Mu) in Las Venturas
1. Is San Andreas a Real Place?
No, San Andreas is not actually a Real Place. But it is highly based on real-world cities. In fact, some of the places really exist in the real world and they are renamed in the game.
- Los Angeles as “Los Santos”
- San Fransisco as “San Fierro”
- Las Vegas as “Las Venturas”
Some of the places that exist in the real world and renamed in the game are:
- Hoover Dam as “Sherman Dam”
- Area 51 as “Restricted Area
- Santa Monica Pier as “Santa Maria Pier”
- Hollywood Sign as “Vinewood Sign”
- Golden Gate Bridge as “Gant Bridge”
- Caesars Palace as “Caligula’ Casino”
2. Is San Andreas compatible with Windows 10?
Yes, you can play San Andreas on your Windows 10. However, the new versions of Windows like Windows 10 can refuse to run the game. But still, there are methods to troubleshoot the problem in order to run GTA San Andreas on your Windows PC.
3. What is North Yankton based on?
North Yankton in the GTA V, is based on North Dakota, which is a real-world state. In the game, North Yankton is located in the American/Canadian Border.
4. What is GTA SA Lite?
GTA SA Lite is a compressed version or you can say the mini version of the game GTA San Andreas. The original version of San Andreas comes with a size of 2.9 GB whereas the Lite version comes with a size of around 100-200 MB. However, there will be a lot of difference in both of the version.
Finally, in conclusion of the article, I want to thank you all for visiting this website and for being with us. Keep visiting here for more updates. I hope you will like this article and it will clear all your doubts and problems related to this topic. And if you still have any doubts or queries then you can share it with us in the Comments Section. You can also post your feedback for the post and your suggestions for us.